[you forgot to tell me on my page btw. lol]
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1.) I'm left handed
2.) Sometimes I throw in random things into foods I eat, like worcestershire and soy sauce in salads and ham in PB&J's.
3.) I have trouble remembering my left from my right. In fact, I have trouble remembering a lot of things, LOL.
4.) My inner child is still alive and kicking.
5.) We had a pet tarantula for a long time.
1) If you had to choose to kill a best friend or blow up your house (nothing inside excluded aside from family), which would you choose?
;m; ... Mang.. tough question... I guess blow up my house and cry about losing all my drawlings and all that~ ;m;'''
2) What was your first pet?
A dog I think... mine specifically would be I believe a hamster, though. :U
3) Dream job?
Being in a successful band or drawing cool shit that I can make a living off of. C:
4) What's your favorite smell in the world?
My mom's pot roast cooking. |DD ..
5) Which do you prefer: the horrid truth or a wonderful lie?
horrid truth. I've gotten enough wonderful lies. =u=' It's a bitch whenever reality sets in
6) What do you think other's think of your artwork?
I think that some people would think it's awesome but others would probably not think a whole whole lot of it. UuU;
7) When you were a kid, what kind of toys did you have?
Lots of different kinds, off-brand, animal versions of transformers, stuffed animals, beanie babies, barbies, hot wheels, and yeah. :U later on, I got more interested in the toys for boys rather than for girls. xD Especially at like McDonald's and whatever. >U<
8) If you were being forced to eat something you absolutely hated, what would be your excuse to get out of eating it?
I'd just politely say I don't like it, or, if it was a friend wanting me to nom on something, I'd probably at the very least try to. I'm surprisingly accepting of trying new foods if a non-family member is trying to get me to nom it. xD
9) Generic question powers, ACTIVATE! What is your favorite color and why~?
xD!! I've kind of always hated this question, because I don't have a specific favorite... I like at least one shade of just about every kind... especially the bright and iridescent things like crazy colored animals like peacocks and those crazy awesome green beetles. That being said, I do tend to lean towards the cooler color spectrum. Namely blues and purples. ouo;
10) What would be the first thing you did if you found out you could turn invisible.
Sneak up on people and scare them. :U
11) A complete stranger asks you for $5 what do you do?
If I had enough money, I'd give them the money if the reason was good enough, but since I don't have money to spare, I'm afraid I'd have to say I don't have it to give.
11 new questions
1.) What's your favorite show?
2.) Isn't bread amazing?
3.) Can you dance?
4.) Do you believe in ghosts?
5.) What do you think the most important thing to consider is when reading a book/watching a show/some other man-made story?
6.) What's your opinion of stereotyping?
7.) Favorite cuss word?
8.) What was that?... Didn't you hear it?
9.) What's the most interesting useless fact you know?
10.) What's the funniest Mondegreen
11.) What do you think would be the most inconvenient power to have?
I'm lazy. :'D
Anyone can do this if they feel so inclined. =u=